Music

Friday 17 December 2010

Consience and Creation in Movement. 1st Encounter of dance and creation. Keops Guerrero. Barcelona 2010







Conscience and Creation in Movement
Keops Guerrero
My dance education was based on the corporal conscience and the study of the anatomy and kinesiology. At present I try that my students understand that to initiate the way of dance, it is essential to have the basic knowledge of how we are conformed and we structured to mobilize to us,wich are the motors or generating somatic or physicists movements, as our possibilities and impossibilities, as the space is satisfied (tridimensionality) and that possible meaning generates the way to approach it.All this based on techniques and methodologies (Nikolais, Horton, Francis-Fandiño, Laban, among others), under which I have trained or studied throughout my experience in dance.
KEOPS GUERRERO

No comments:

Post a Comment